Friday, January 28, 2011

A.D.D. And Me Take #3

Tuesdays and Thursdays are brutal. I probably should have rethought that whole 7 hour break thing. There is only so much studying I can take.

On Tuesday nights I have Physical Science, which I hate. I had so much trouble paying attention. I finally had to just whip out my mini slinky. That's right, I have a mini slinky in my back pack along with one of those Tangles. I have to keep my hands busy or else I get fidgety.

My professor probably thought I wasn't paying attention, but I was. In fact, I've been making reference to random things from the lesson this week. On Wednesday, Gary was talking about gold and its worth, and how it was silly that it is worth so much when its not really useful. Then he was like, "What would be different if all the gold on the earth was removed?" Meaning it rhetorically, but I replied with, "The density of Earth would change".

sigh

I had to bust the slinky back out in my music appreciation class, Thursday. The professor reads straight from the book, and then plays songs for us to listen to as an example. We are in the Renaissance period right now, and it all sounds the same to me. On the plus side as an intro she did play 'It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday' by Boyz II Men. I might have sang along. 3hrs of listening to someone read and listening to the music of Monteverdi is exhausting.

(The picture is the new face of Sunny Bright Productions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment