Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Not Right

Our house is for sale, and today was the first day that we had someone come and look at the house. So this meant that a lot of cleaning went down today. I concentrated mostly on my room because it was in fact a disaster.

I got to thinking, as I was cleaning, what are these people going to think when they walk in here? The first thing people will see when they walk in my room is my desk top with my laptop sitting right next to it, a bookshelf that contains the Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings series, and a bunch of children's books, and a large poster of Michael Jackson. Then as I look to the right I notice the G5.1 poster that is hanging on my wall, and it makes me giggle a little.

You don't even want to get me started on the massive DVD collection. My room mainly consist of palm trees, movies, and Michael Jackson.

I'm pretty ridiculous.

Tonight was my night to have Sophia. That kid is ridiculous. She tried to eat my hair. Then I caught her kissing her reflection in the mirror and talking to herself. (shakes head)

I'm teaching her to beat box which my sister hates, but I think it is super funny.

And the topping on my evening was preparing one of the baby shower games for tomorrow. We are playing a game that requires freezing little plastic babies in ice cubes. Just doesn't seem right.

I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment